SRI SAKTHI POLYTECHNIC COLLEGE, a concern of SELVANARAYANA REDDIYAR EDUCATIONAL TRUST. The chronology dates its genesis on 27 June 2009. The trust includes scholarly NRIS and dynamic office bearers. Their dedication and innovative thoughts to serve society is multifaceted and enormous. The chairman Mr.S.Venkatachalapathy B.Sc (Agri).., hailing from a reputed heredity is a man of simplicity. The trust with its idealistic scenario of promoting education for empowering rural youth strives to reach the zenith.
Initially the college was functioning with five branches. In 2014-15 a new course was introduced, DAT ( Diploma in Agricultural Technology ) the first of its kind in the region. The college is unique in its own way.
- Producing skilled junior engineers.
- 100% placement consecutively for 6 years.
- Academic cash awards Rs.15,000, Rs.10,000, Rs.5,000.
- Rs.2000 cash award for those securing centum in subjects.
- Student, parent insurance scheme.
- Free seats for who secured 425 marks and above in class 10 Exams, 1000 marks and above in class 12 Exams.
- Free buses plys in 21 different routes interior.
- Periodical guest lecturers for moulding physical and moral strength.
- Special technical oriented courses to cater the needs of the employers.
- Soft skill classes.
- Best infrastructure.
- Serene environment.
- Social and community activities.
- An additional Diploma Course is being introduced in association with Vazhga Valamudan (Vethathiri maharishi) and will be awarded diplomas after the completion of three years. Regular classes are conducted during the working days.
- All extra curricular activities.
- 2012 Mr.R.Natrajan IPS, Chairman TNPSC, Chennai.
- 2013 Mr.C.Murugan IPS, Asst. Commissioner of Police, Villupuram.
- 2014 Mr.Sathyaprada sahoo IAS, Transport Commissioner, Chennai.
- 2015 Mr. K.Sokkalingam IPS, Inspector General of Police, Coastal Security Group, Chennai
- 2016 Dr.Venkadesh Babu IRS, Asst.Narcotics Commissioner, Chennai.
- 2012, 324 students by Mr.Ansul Mizra IAS then the District Collector.
- 2013, 375 students by Mr.K.Vanniyaperumal IPS, Inspector General of Police-State Crime Record Bureau, IGP (PoliceTraining School), Chennai.
- 2014, 390 students by Mr.A.Ayyaakkannu, Regional Central Apprenticeship Advisor & Director of Training (S.R) Govt of India, Chennai.
- 2015, 388 students Mr.V.Nandhakumar IRS, Deputy Commissioner of Income Tax, Department of Revenue, Ministry of Finance, Govt of India.
- 2016, 387 students, each individuals Parents issued the orders to their children’s.
- 2017, 316 students by Hon’ble Thiru.Justice T.Mathivanan, Madras High Court, Chennai.
- International Yoga day celebration – Isha Yoga Personnels.
- Helmet Awareness Programme – Police Department.
- Helmet Awareness Rally
- Blood Donation Camp (1500 units), by Narayani Hospitals & Research Centre.
- International World Literacy Day-Chief guest Mr.Prabu Lingam District Red cross Administrative Secretary, Mr.V.Subramaniyam District Co-ordinator Karkum Bharatham, Exnora Indirarajan
- First Aid Training programme for third year students through Red Cross Society and certificate from Delhi is to be issued.
- NSS special camp from 25.02.2016 to 02.03.2016, 27.02.2017 to 05.03.2017
- Motivational class by Mr.Kavignar Nandalala Orator, Poet.
- Workshop on skill, personality development by Dr.Ratina Natrajan Ex.Dt.Governor, Lions Club
- Geniva Agreement Day celebrated and the guest of honour Exnora Indirarajan, Latha Prabulingam YRC, Mathiazhagan Rt.DEO, Shanmugam YRC Treasurer.
- 27.01.2017 Motivation class for III year students of all branch was conducted in the campus. The resource person was Lion.saravanan Motivation trainer from vandavasi. The function was presided by our chairman.
- 13.02.2017 one day special demo cum practical class for mechanical, Tool&Die making, civil branch regarding the material non destructive testing was conducted in the premises the resource person was Mr.E. Sathyasrinivasan ASMT NDT Level-III from INDIAN SOCIETY NONDESTRUCTIVE TESTING CHENNAI CHAPTER.
Five batches have passed out since 2012. The convocations were celebrated with great festivities with eminent personalities among us.
We have a pride of our past in placing all students 100 % placement in reputed companies from Chennai. Bangalore, Pondicherry etc. The offer letters were issued in a function with all its grandeur. The chief guests were
From the college have involved in various activities like
Every year we have a repetition of 100% placement since 2012 we have the following companies were as our recruiters and so far
companies have visited our institution and so for 2180 number of students being placed in the following companies.